It is no secret that work boots are an important part of any man’s wardrobe. They protect your feet from the elements, they keep you safe on construction sites and in other hazardous locations, and they can even be fashionable if you pick the right pair! In this blog post I am going to tell you about my favorite work boot brands for men so that you can find the best work boots for men.
- Are work boots comfortable ?
Work boots are designed to be tough and durable, but that doesn’t mean they can’t also be comfortable.
- How do I find the right work boot for me ?
There’s a lot of different factors you need to take into account when trying to figure out which work boot is best suited for your needs. The first factor is the height of the work boots. The most common heights are around 14 inches and 16 inches, but you can also find some that go up to 20 inches or more!
- What should I watch out for ?
It’s really important to make sure your work boots fit well before buying them because finding a pair that doesn’t fit will be very difficult. You’ll want to make sure they’re not too tight and that your toes have a little bit of room.
- What to Consider When Choosing the Best Work Boots for Men
- Material : work boots are usually made of leather, rubber, or a combination of the two. You’ll want to make sure you’re getting materials that will be durable enough for your needs and not too heavy so they won’t weigh you down when on your feet all day
- Height : there’s different heights ranging from 14 inches to 20 inches. Some people find that the taller boots work better for them, though some may have a tough time bending down with those high heights
- Width : if you’re buying your first pair of work boots it’s best to go with something on the wider end so they’ll be more comfortable and supportive just in case there is any pain from the boots.
- You’ll want to make sure you’re not going too wide or it will be hard for your feet and ankles to move in them
- Sole: work boots are usually designed with either a flat rubber sole, a lugged outsole, or steel toe cap. The one thing you don’t want is a heel because it ‘s not going to work well on concrete and will be awkward with a lot of the other surfaces you’ll encounter
- Price: work boots are usually around $200 but there can be some cheap ones for closer to $100. If you’re buying it’s best if they have warranties because no one wants their feet sore after all that hard work.
1. EVER BOOTS”Ultra Dry” Men’s Premium Leather Waterproof Work Boots Insulated Rubber Outsole
These are excellent work boots for men. They have a waterproof leather upper with a rubber outsole, so they can be worn in many different environments without fear of water seeping through the seams.
These boots also come with liners which can be taken out for added ventilation, and they are designed with comfort in mind. They come in a variety of sizes from extra small to triple XL and can fit just about any foot size!
Their price is also very affordable ,which makes them an excellent work boot option for men who want something practical without spending too much money and want the convenience of shopping online.
2. FREE SOLDIER Men’s Waterproof Hiking Boots 6 Inches Lightweight Work Boots Military Tactical Boots Durable Combat Boots
This work boot is one of the most popular as it has rubber toes and heel with an erproof upper. The interior lining can be removed for added ventilation, and they come in sizes that fit just about any foot size!
They also have excellent reviews on Amazon which is always good evidence when making decisions like this.
3. EVER BOOTS – Tank Men’s Soft Toe Oil Full Grain Leather Work Boots Construction Rubber Sole
These boots are made of full-grain leather, which is durable and breathable. The rubber outsole will make sure that you are not slipping around on the work site. A lot of people say this shoe has a good grip for wet surfaces while others have said these boots are durable.
4. Timberland PRO Men’s Earthkeepers Boot (Brown)
What we like about these best work boots for men is that they are water-resistant, resistant to staining and have a durable leather upper.
5. Wolverine Men’s Workwear Wallabee Boot
These best work boots for men provide comfort for work conditions with removable innersoles. They allow you the opportunity to wear them barefoot or with socks. These shoes also come at an affordable price and are made from high-quality leather.
6. KEEN Men’s Targhee II Hiking Boot
These best work boots for men are waterproof and have a durable sole that will last for years to come. They also offer great traction on wet surfaces, especially in wintery conditions. This is one of the most popular work boots on our list.
7. KEEN Utility Men’s Steel Toe Best work boots for men
What is unique about this best work boots for men is that it features a rubber sole as opposed to the traditional leather. This offers more traction for your feet and better flexibility than what you would get with a normal shoe or work boot.
8. Keen Utility Men’s Steel Toe Work Boot (Steel Gray)
If you are looking for something different, then these Best work boots for men are perfect. Here is why: they are waterproof, have a rubber sole for better traction and they come in different colors.
9. Red Wing Heritage Moc Toe Leather Rigger Boots (Firm Ground, Brown Oil Tanned Leather).
What is special about these best work boots for men is that they come with a non-slip rubber sole and premium leather construction.
10. Rocky Men’s Original Boots (Waterproof, Tan Leather)
What I like about this best work boots for men is the way it provides great traction for harsh weather conditions because of Vibram outsoles which are made to provide protection from various types of terrain.
11. Bates Men’s Steel Toe Boots (Waterproof, Black Leather)
I like this best work boots for men because it has a steel toe and is also waterproof to protect you from any rain or snow that may come your way while wearing these boots.
12. Danner Best work boots for men
These could also be considered and they are one of the most durable and Best work boots for men you will find. Moreover, they have a great way of making you feel stable and secure at work, thanks to the waterproof outsole. Another thing to add is that they are made of a natural rubber, which is great for your feet.
13. Servus Comfort Technology 14″ PVC Soft Toe Men’s Work Boots, 3E, Black
These best work boots for men are made for people who need a little extra support. They are also affordable and comfortable to wear all day long. And, they are very stylish.
The best work boots for men are an important part of your work wardrobe. When selecting the right pair for you, it is best to ensure that they are comfortable and made with quality materials.
Do not forget about safety as well when purchasing new work shoes because we want to make sure our feet will be protected at all times while on the job.
Also, we should take into consideration the job description and your preferences:
- If you work in a warehouse, then you need a durable boot that will support your weight on concrete all day long;
- If you work as an electrician or construction worker, then we would recommend something more rugged like steel toes.
- On the other hand, if you work in an office setting where most people wear dress shoes and suits, then our advice would be to go with something less heavy duty – although still protective because accidents can happen!
With this list, I am sure you will find the perfect match to your feet, like Cinderella (or rather Cinderello?)
Similar products : 18 Affordable Men’s Colognes